Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tagged!

I am sure you all know that I have been wanting to do this for a long time, thanks Hillary! I have added a few more, so feel free to answer some more Hill!

Jobs I have had:
Lawn mowing
McDonald's
Secretary
Shopko
Dental Assistant
Mom

Movies I never get sick of:
Chicago
Billy Madison
Can't hardly wait
While you were sleeping


Places I've called home:
Pleasant Grove
Logan
Ogden
Provo
Lehi
Pleasant Grove
(Looking at that, I haven't gone far have I!)

Favorite TV shows:
Lost
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
How I met your mother
30 Minute Meals
Semi-Homemade
The Soup
ER(yes I still watch, have since it started in high school)

Favorite vacation spots:
Caribbean Cruise
Disney Land
Audrey's house(southern Cal.)

Favorite Web sites:
Ikea Goddess(she rocks!)
The Digi Chicks
Designer Digital
Christian Renee Designs
Weeds and Wildflowers
EBay
Foodnetwork.com

Places I'd rather be:
On the beach sipping lemonade!
Shopping!

Would you bungee jump?
never - too chicken, even though I rock climb and repel, go figure!

What's your favorite cereal?
Raisin Bran (I know, how old lady is that!)

What color pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing?
Baby blue cord Capri's, Brown T, no shoes

What's the last thing you ate?
A lean pocket (can everyone tell I am still trying to loose the baby weight!)

What are you listening to right now?
The wonder pets (Abby has a friend over and they are crafting to the show in the background!)

Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Paul, he called to remind me he forgot to take out the garbage :)

Eye color?
Brown (Everyone loves a brown eyed girl!)

Scary or happy endings?
Happy endings!! Everyone knows how much I hate scary shows, nightmares!!

Summer or winter?
SUMMER, I hate, hate, hate the snow!! Someday I will not have to live with it for 6 months out of the year!

What's the farthest you've been from home?
We went to New York City on my honeymoon, then to Belize on a cruise for our 5th anniversary. I haven't been far!!

Do you like the person who tagged you?
My dear sister Hillary who lives too far away and I haven't seen in a year! love you to death Kid!

I tag:
Jerianne Conroy
Robyn Lamoreaux
Audrey Wilson
Paulene Davis
Jessica Burns

Go for it girls, can't wait to see your answers!!!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Loved reading your answers. Learned some new things about you. Thanks for the tag and gladly accepted. What a great way to update my blog!

Amber said...

I love this! First of all, McDonalds? Bree, I really like that about you, not to mention how much I admire you as well. I love love love While You Were Sleeping! And Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show, definitely... when does it start? Don't be embarrased about Raisin Bran being your favorite cereal- secretly, I think everyone loves it. I DO! And I am not shy about it. And I love that Paul called to tell you that he forgot to take out the trash. He's great! I also think you need to go snowboarding with me. Maybe you'll appreciate the snow a little bit better :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, yes, most of the older Griffiths kids worked at McDonald's at some point or another! That is very fun. Well, you could move to Hurricane or St. George! I didn't even own a winter coat, snowboots, or gloves until I moved away to college!

Jessica said...

This is a great way to update my blog. I loved reading your answers and learning some new things. I love keeping up with you guys this way!