Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another Day

So we start another day! Man, I have been groggy all morning and slept in until 9:30, thank you Paul for getting the girls breakfast! We were up until 1:30am watching a really disappointing movie that we had tivo'd (because that is what we have started doing because there isn't a thing to watch on TV!) and then I tossed and turned until around 3:00am, not what you would call the most restful sleep! So anyway I am up and at'em and ready to get moving on the chores of the day. You all know how much I hate chore day, but alas, it must be done. Later this evening Paul's work team has a softball game, so the girls and I will head over to cheer our daddy on! That should be fun and I think the girls will have a good time. Then hopefully Jerianne, Michelle, and I will be able to walk this evening, it feels like we haven't been able to do that for a while, OK, a couple of days! I just need some good girl talk and gossip, Paul is no fun when it comes to that! Speaking of Jerianne, she now has a blog, so click on her link to the right and check out all the Conroy fun, she made a very cute topper!!

I just love this latest page for Eva's Eight months. I absolutely love this shabby, distressed, put it together yourself, book by Cafedigi (Life's Journey kit)! Isn't it just the cutest thing, and I have to say I designed this layout all by myself, no template on this one, which I haven't done for a while. The ribbons are by Fernlili and the flowers are Tracy Simms(recolored). Leather tags are by Scrappony Designs.


Now this layout is very simple and took me just a couple of minutes to put together thanks to the template by Jennifer Caputo. But don't you just LOVE the water droplets!! They are by Doreen Stolz (Playa del Sol kit) and I just love how it makes the layout appear to have been splashed by the girls jumping into the pool! The cute glitter words and flourishes, as well as the water paper, are by JillDZines (splish sampler kit). Doesn't this layout just make you happy!!



Well it is cleaning time, wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I am so jealous that you got to sleep in, first of all... but I am sure it was much needed after your restless night. The new pages are adorable. I'm not going to lie, everytime I see a new page you have done I get really anxious to do my own but I hope mine turn out as cute as yours! So I wanna make a blog topper as well... do I do it the same way? Or do I have to change the dimensions?

Jennifer said...

Those are so cute! You are quite talented, and I'm very proud that you are staying so caught up, especially when you have three children to scrapbook (oh, yeah, and feed, and dress, and play with--:-)

Audrey said...

Wish we could get together again and "girl talk" over chocolate cake and parfaits! Your page on Eva is so fantastic! I love the many many layers and the flowers that coordinate with the photos. You are good! & Abby's page is just too fun. I too just used the water drops on a page for Liz. Very cute!

Amber said...

I'm struggling. I can't seem to upload it... or maybe it's all screwed up!! Call me when you get a second! Ahhh!