Monday, August 27, 2007

Picture retakes

Man, how that title reminds me of grade school and picking up the class pictures and my mom saying, "um, I think we better have some retakes done." While up at the Davis' on Saturday evening I took advantage of the great weather and had Eva endure another photo shoot. I am very pleased with these! I just can't help myself (I am sure you have all had enough of her!) I must post these! Can her chubby cheeks be any cuter!!!


Isn't this flower headband the cutest thing! Sweet Amber made these for Eva after I voiced my jealousy of the ones she gave Bethany at the shower. So nice of her and soooo cute, I can't get enough of them!

We spent Sunday up at my Brother Kelly's house. They are so fun and I think we over stayed our welcome, but it was really nice to just talk and laugh with them. We just don't see them enough. Love you guys!

Oh, and here is a layout that I have completed, finally! I don't know about this creative slump I have been in but it needs to leave!! I decided to just pop in some of Abby's photo's and use the same layout for her so that I can just move on (Good advice Audrey!!!)


Hope you all had a great weekend, we sure did!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

We could NEVER be sick of seeing beautiful little Eva! Post as many pictures of that angel as your heart desires. We all love it. So, did you just love the color of Eden's room at Kelly and Bethany's house! It's a fun room, I think.

Linda Clark said...

I keep thinking I will see pictures of your girls in a fashion magazine or one of those Anne Geddes calendar of beautiful children!

Amber said...

All I can say is Eva is adorable! I am glad she kept that headband on long enough to endue the photo shoot! She looks so sweet.

Audrey said...

Love the headband! And Eva's mouth is so expressive. Such a beautiful little babe. I don't know what creative slump you are talking about, your page is so fun. I love the brown background with the blue in the photos. Once again, your color choices are great.

Jessica said...

Eva is just darling! Maybe someday I will get to enjoy a little girl too. The photos turned out well and her face is just to die for!

Paulene Davis said...

These photos turned out great. I never get tired of seeing any of your girls. I, too, love the headband. Your page is great. Your slumps equal my peaks in creativity,

daherfamily said...

I love the headband! and eva is adorable.