Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not doing a thing

Today I took the day off. As I write, the beds are unmade(and now the children are in them again), the toys are all over the floor and the laundry pile still sits (folded, but not put away). Yes today I decided to let things slide. Everyone needs a day like that once in a while right? I did; however, go walking with Jerianne, so that gets huge points right?! I was able to get dinner on the table, that's good! And what was I doing during my day of not being bothered with daily tasks you ask. Scrapbooking of course!!!! Here are my results (some are still in the works, to be posted in the future!)

So now I will enjoy a little TV with Paul, to unwind even further than I already have, and tomorrow I will tackle my day with a renewed sense of duty!!

6 comments:

JJ said...

I loved both of your new layouts but that one of Paul and Eva is absolutely adorable! Thanks for walking with me tonight!

Amber said...

I love days like the one you just described and you made me feel so much better about myself because I do it too!! Thank you for describing my days... although because I don't have kids they're more like this: I left 10 outfits on the floor because I couldn't find the right one and I ended up wearing basketball shorts all day anyway, I ate cereal for b,l, & d, I didn't do any homework, I took 2 naps, and I talked on the phone to my sister for a couple hours! I am so glad to hear about your lazy day, and I must say that it was effective because your pages are adorable. I especially love the one of all the grandchildren!

Linda Clark said...

With what you create, you should never have to work at anything else! You could become more rich and famous than you are now, for sure, with that talent. I seem to take more days off than I should, but I don't accomplish near what you do!

Paulene Davis said...

Way to go Bree. I am glad that you took yesterday off. I only say that because I took Monday and yesterday off. Your pages are outstanding. I love the one of fourteen. I should have waited and just copied yours. I am always inpressed with you and Paul and how you love your little girls. It is nice to have it captured so well on a page. You are very artistic in these creations.

Jessica said...

Very cute pages. I have days like that more often than I should, but it's good to get them out of our systems so that we can be extra productive. I'm glad you took some tiem off!

daherfamily said...

it's good to take some down time. i still can't believe how good you are at digital scrapbooking. i need to learn. you are so good bree.