Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Somewhere over the Rainbow.......

Tonight I just have to do a quick post and share with all of you the most beautiful thing I have seen in a while.



Isn't this double rainbow just amazing! The photo doesn't even really show what we experienced in person. I think it was the brightest and biggest one I have seen in my entire life. As I was leaving to go walking over at Jerianne's house it was starting to sprinkle, but as I rounded the hill up to her house I was completely taken aback by this remarkable thing. It was a complete arch right over her house! It really made me stop and think about what a beautiful place we live in here in Utah. I was so glad she had her camera handy to snap a pic and send it to me. Absolutely amazing, and I hope it makes your day a little sweeter!!!
Love to all.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I saw this yesterday on my way over to your parent's house and no one except your dad would come out and look at it with me! Jay really liked it though. It was beautiful! Thanks again for lesson 2. I will put my new knowledge into practice today!

Linda Clark said...

Wow! That is beautiful and thanks for sharing and giving us the opportunity to express gratitude for the beauty in this world that we are given.

Paulene Davis said...

It is wonderful to see two rainbows together. Thank you for taking a picture of it and sharing. It is a nice feeling to know that somewhere over the rainbow are my granddaughters and their parents. Love to you.

Jennifer said...

That is breathtaking! I've never managed to take a picture of any of the rainbows I've seen, but I'm so glad you have one. I love it. I can't believe only Jay would come out and look at it!