Friday, August 3, 2007

My girls are silly

So as you all know, the street in front of my house has been torn up for three days now, keeping me and the children captive as well as entertained. I know that I shared a picture last time of Abby and Liv watching the workers out the front window, oh how things have started to evolve! I just had to laugh to myself when I got up this morning and came down to get the girls breakfast(it is no secret that Paul and I like to sleep late in the morning, so the girls get up and watch a show or two until I can get myself out of bed!)and this is what I saw!! I don't think the work crew had any idea the diverse audience they had assembled inside my house. The entire cast of the Wizard of Oz, all the Disney Princesses, the full Loving Family(including the doll house potty?!) had decided to watch the action that was going on outside!


Note how some of them are sitting in chairs! Sometimes these silly girls just crack me up!

Oh, lest I forget, here is Liv's Carnival page. See Jerianne, aren't these ribbon frames just the cutest things! I just love how they are stapled in the corners. I know, simple things please simple people!!!


Have a great day!

5 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

This may be my favorite post! I laughed so hard at all the figures also watching the action. Oh how lovely to have 3 girls.....oh the make believe that can happen.

Jennifer said...

I, too, had a great laugh when I looked at today's post! My nieces are adorable, that's for sure! They always make me smile.

Paulene Davis said...

What clever girls! I love them so much. Your page is oustanding as usual. I really like the stitched circles and the use of cardboard. By the way, what kit is the circles in?

Audrey said...

that is fantastic!! What darling little girls you have. Just laughed out loud.

Amber said...

Don't even worry because it's been five minutes and I am still smiling! So so cute! I'm surprised they didn't put Eva up there on the window to watch the show too!