Friday, August 17, 2007

Excitement all through the house!

While I was running on the treadmill this morning, I had Eva sitting playing with some toys on the floor. Well, after a minute she fell over and began rolling all over the floor!!! Both ways, front to back, back to front, left to right and vice verse!!! While taking these pictures she rolled all the way across the room to me! This little girl has been holding out on me! I think that secretly at night she has been practicing, but making sure she is on her back when I walk into the room, sneaky girl!


We are all so proud of Eva and her accomplishment, even if it did take her eight and a half months!!

Per Audrey's advice I put the other layout away for a while and worked on a new one last night. I am very happy with these results. I just love these photo's of Abby running around the yard with her butterfly friend she had named flutter!!!


hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Paulene Davis said...

Fabulous page. I love the feel of motion. You are a very clever writer. I miss your girls. By the way, I could not access the quiz.

Audrey said...

Go Eva!!! and very cool layout. I love the folded flowers under the paper clips. Very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Now Trace can't make fun of Eva for just "sitting there." I'll have to tell him! I love your butterfly page!!!