Monday, August 20, 2007

Meeting the teacher

Abby had her meet and greet for preschool today. I can't believe that it is already that time of year! Her new teacher(also a Mrs. Davis) is going to be great and she is going to make so many new friends in the area. On the way home Abby told me how easy it was going to be to remember her new teachers name because it was the same as hers, pretty cute. Preschool starts on Wed. and goes from 9:30 until 12:00 Mon., Wed., and Friday, I have no idea what Liv and Eva are going to do while she is away!! She is just so eager to learn and try new things that it makes me very excited for her. Of course I will be taking lots of pictures of her first day and post them so look forward to that.
Here is a layout I would like to share. I like the colors and of course the cute raindrops. This was a much needed relief from the summer heat and Liv loves to go out in the rain and splash in the puddles.


Love to all, until next time!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is a very cute layout; I especially like the panaramic view of them walking through the puddles. Abby is going to be so great at preschool; that girl is smart!

Amber said...

I LOVE this page!! Mostly, I just love how you broke up the pictures in sections. My mom was in the room, so of course I showed her and she agreed- it's adorable! I love that Abby is so excited to go to preschool. Who is Liv and Eva going to play with? Me???

Linda Clark said...

Abby will love preschool and she will be a bright little student. The beginning of school is always so fun but also tugs the heart strings some to see them grow up.

Paulene Davis said...

Hope Abby has a great day today. She is so smart. Do you think she takes after her Grandmothers? I absolutely love this page. I have to say that it is one of my favorites of yours. I need a tutorial on how to accomplish the frames and photos.

Audrey said...

Very cool page, and cute "duckling" photo. You've started the school path. One down, 2 to go! I say that with great love of course.

daherfamily said...

hey bree. this is cousin emily. your girls are absolutely adorable. i am so impressed with your online scrapbooking skills. i definitely need to learn more!