Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nine months and Sickness

No, this is not an announcement that I am pregnant!! So everyone can stop freaking out! Eva did turn nine months old on Tuesday, so as history would dictate, we had a photo session this morning. I didn't seem to get the lighting just right this time, so I may try again tomorrow but here are a couple of cute ones. It was hard to get a cute look between all the tongue clicking! She is just so adorable and I really do see a lot of Liv in some of them.



By the end of our three minute session she'd had enough, especially with that bow, as you can tell from the look on her face in this one "See mom, I can get it off by myself! You're not mad are you?"

As for the sickness, poor Little Livvy has spiked a fever of 103 degrees (I swear she does this once a month!) So as sad as it is to have her not feel well, I have to admit that I love how snuggly she get! Normally none of my girls are big snugglers, but when Liv doesn't feel well all she wants to do is curl up in your lap, I love it!
Have a good one, we are trying to do so here!

5 comments:

Dad Davis said...

She's changing in her looks. Wow she too is growing up.

Paulene Davis said...

Eva looks really cute. Great dress. She is changing in her looks from a little baby to a little girl. I adore the first photo. Sorry to hear about Liv being sick. Tell her that Grandma loves her and will see her soon.

Jennifer said...

What a doll that little Eva is! Poor sweet Liv; I hope she feels better soon. That's no fun for anyone at your house--except for the cuddling, I guess!

Amber said...

She is so cute. I love her cute cheeks when she smiles! Next photo shoot she should wear the flowered headband i'll bring you on Saturday. I don't know what color or what flower you prefer, so i'll just bring what I have and you can choose. And give Liv a hug for me!

Jessica said...

What a cute little girl. She is so sweet and happy all the time. I hope Liv is feeling better.