Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Day

So Abby is officailly all grown up! Today marked her first day of preschool and she was beyond excited! Of course I took some photo's as she left this morning, hopefully I can make a great page out of them! After we picked her up she wouldn't stop talking about all the things she had done and it made me smile to see her so happy.


I have to say it was nice to come home from dropping her off, put Eva down for a nap, set Liv up with a video and run, uninterupted for an hour! Maybe this really will work out for the best!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Abby looks so cute in her little outfit with her hair so cute!! I love her little skirt! She looks so excited for school. These pictures remind me of when my mom used to take my picture on the first day of school... Although in preschool or kindergarten, I don't remember which, I was wearing the ugliest full body suit thing. My mom still thinks it was adorable, but I think it is hideous and I can't believe she actually bought it for me to wear. But she says that was the style back in the day... I highly doubt a one piece jumper, fully enhanced with MC Hammer pants was the style... I should find the picture.

Jennifer said...

Yes, taking pictures of the first day of school is a great tradition. It is funny to see what our mothers thought was so cute for us to wear on our very first day. Abby looks adorable, though, and I don't think she could possibly ever doubt your fashion sense, Bree!

Dad Davis said...

When did she grow up??

Paulene Davis said...

It tugs at my heart strings to see my Abby so grown up, She truly looks ready for her first day of preschool.

Linda Clark said...

Abby, your Dora backpack rules and your outfit is way cool! Have fun in school. Bree, way to go with the excercise while the kids are resting. I seemed to always have a soap opera on and was either folding laundry or trying to read a book inbetween power snoozes when my kids took naps. Wow, that was many, many years ago!