Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!

The votes are in and I am officially a Supreme Team Member over at GDS!!!

I am sooo very excited. If you would like Click here to see the list
If you are like Paul and I, check to see if your picks made it. We had our favorites, and I have to say I was a bit surprised by who didn't make the cut!

Thank you everyone for your confidence in me and your continued support(I know I was the top views in the last two round because of you!). This really was a very nerve wracking thing and a bit stressful!!

So of course I will be pimping the site and the kits I am in charge of for the next five months, so just bare with me!

Now I am off to shower after my evening workout(ya, the pool was closed so Shamae and I didn't get to swim :( but I did a work out video instead). Everyone have a great day, I know mine can't get much better than this!!

13 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Bree that is so exciting! I am so happy for you! They definitely chose the best of the best! I loved seeing every page that you made- it was fun for all of us! I always looked forward to your Tuesday post! Congrats congrats! You are wonderful!

Audrey said...

WOOOO HOOOO for you! Congratulations and it is so well deserved!! I always look forward to your digital creation posts so I can take my mental notes and copy all your pages. I hope Eva is feeling better, and is starting to use her leg. Keep us posted on that too!

JJ said...

WOOHOO!! I'm so proud of you but, at the same time, not surprised at all! You are full of amazing talent and I can't wait to see all the wonderful things you'll create! Way to go!

Paulene Davis said...

Congrats on your accomplishment!!!! You are truly a well deserved winner. I may point out that GDS is also winner to have you on their team. Your talent will add depth to the team. Can't wait to see what your first assignment is. Hope Eva is doing better.
PS You are a wonderful mother. I have watched you in action.

Kelly said...

Congrats! This is so exciting!! Can't wait to see your creations. I bet this will help open a lot of other doors too.

Michelle said...

YAY and way to go! I don't know what a supreme team member does but I hope you'll keep us posted on the fun things you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Um. This comment doesn't have anything to do with your post. Lately, I can't seem to get my mind off that restaurant on the waterfront in Cozumel that the four of us went to for fresh guacamole. FUNNEST TRIP EVER.

Anonymous said...

Also, tell Paul that I don't believe that he rides motorcycles.

Jennifer said...

Congrats, Bree. I knew you could do it!

Jessica said...

Congratulations, Bree! I knew you would win and you completely deserve it. I hope Eva is doing better and that she didn't break anything. Congrats again!!!

daherfamily said...

Congrats Bree!

Linda Clark said...

That is so great, congratulations. I think I may be one of the few, if not the only Idaho fan tracking your success. Beautiful header, too, by the way. I am looking forward to learning more about what is means to be a supreme team member, as my knowledge of digital scrapping is almost nil.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Bree that is so awesome!!! Congratulations! That is just so exciting...I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see all our new creations!