Friday, January 11, 2008

So as not to disappoint

I know that some of you have been waiting for this (Audrey!) so here is my Friday inspiration to the world!!!
I have entered round two of my competition over at GoDigitalScrapbooking so I am going to give you the link. Find my layout and boost my views!!! My user name is Superbree and the layout is titled "Beauty".

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=748

Thanks for your continued support! You know, if you sign in as a member you could even leave me some praising comments!!!:)

Now for the layouts of the week, I have been working on the girls Christmas pages, so here you go.



Everyone have a fantastic weekend, mine begins with a 7:00am spinning class that I am very excited about (Jerianne, you can make it!!) and then I am off to take Abby to my niece Laurynn's birthday party. That should be a very fun time!!
Love to all!!

7 comments:

Audrey said...

You have been busy!! I do love your Friday posts! Your Christmas pages are so festive, and I love all the ribbons and frames that you used. Those trees on Eva's page are really great. But you didn't stop there - your page for the contest is SO good! Maybe it is Abby's cute face, but that page is very fresh and I just absorbed all the details (stitching, ribbons, leaves, etc.) that you put around each photo. I think you will be int he winner's circle for sure!!!

JJ said...

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't make the class this morning. I really wanted to go but my body just couldn't wake up on its lack of sleep.

Second, the pages are stunning! I'm so jealous that you are so caught up that you are doing your Christmas pages.

Third, after you guys left last night, I found your layout for the second round (all on my own) and compared it to everyone else's and my prediction is that you make it into round three. Good job!

Jennifer said...

I agree with Jerianne; your work is fantastic, and even though I'm quite biased, I think you are a shoo-in! It's so awesome that you are doing this, I'm really proud of you for doing it, too! Good luck, and don't worry, I'll be checking your page often to boost the numbers, but I don't think it will need it; you're a natural--you give all the rest of us our inspiration, you know!

Amber said...

I just love looking at all of your beautiful pages! And your Beauty page is just marvelous!!! I looked at quite a few and I definitely think that yours was the most enjoyable. I can't wait to see what you'll make for round three! Good luck Bree.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Once again...wow! Good for you for pursuing this because you definitely have what it takes. What a great page, and such cute Christmas layouts!

Michelle said...

I just read this post but I'll go join and leave rave comments about your entry!!! Good luck. Please post as soon as you know if you've won. I'll be excited to see!

Your pages are wonderful... you are immensely creative!

It was good to hang out Friday night. You guys are too good at that Scene It Game!

Michelle said...

I tried to join the group but they must be rejecting me. ?? Either that or I'm "an individual" in trying to figure out the registration. :)