Friday, January 25, 2008

The final round!

My layout is up in the gallery and I am actually very nervous about this one! I have revised it about a thousand times, but I think this one is a keeper. I had a lot of fun putting it together, this was such a different kit than I would ever have thought of using, but it was a well designed one.

So go over and see for yourself, have your friends look,view often, and if you are a member leave a comment. (I know I am shameless!!!) Be sure to come back here and tell me what you think!!

Click to see the Round 4 gallery

There will be a total of 21 layouts this time and only 6 are up at this point, so I can't wait to see what everyone does.

We are off to Zack's birthday party this afternoon and the girls are sooo excited!
Happy Birthday Zack!!!

Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do such an amazing job!! I Love all your pages that I've seen. Looks fun too! Just wanted to wish you luck...I think you've already done great! You've made it well past your starting goal of making it to round 1...Good Job! Exciting!!

Audrey said...

I love your page. I agree that it is not the kind of kit we normally use, but you really did well with it! It has your usual beautiful style of layering without being cluttered, and I love the recipe card with journaling. You should be so proud. Good Luck, and I will hold my breath with you!

Michelle said...

Such a cute layout! I posted some praises on the site for you. I will view it all the time... you know I am on a computer ALL day long! Good luck!

Amber said...

I love how you colored the buttons to match the shirt! It ties everything in so well! And I love all the layers as well as the recipe card. I will make sure to view it often as well... I've got a six hour shift tomorrow, which means I will have lots of time to do so! Good luck... you have gotten this far, I'm sure you'll do just as well as you have already done!

Jessica said...

I agree with Audrey that you have many layers without looking cluttered.it's really great! I know you'll do well. Update us soon!!!

Paulene Davis said...

Your ability to transform kits into beautiful creations is amazing. I love the turquoise color and the black and white checks. You know that I am anxiously awaiting with you for the results.

Linda Clark said...

I,too am anxiously awaiting the results. It's a shoe-in for you as far as I am concerned!

Jennifer said...

An excellent layout, as usual, Bree! I love the picture as well as all the great layers and stuff. You did well with a tricky kit, I think!

Jennifer said...

An excellent layout, as usual, Bree! I love the picture as well as all the great layers and stuff. You did well with a tricky kit, I think!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Bree I really like what you did! Like everyone else said...the layering looks awesome!!! Good luck, you have my vote!