Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And then there were 27

I am so excited, I couldn't wait to post until tomorrow. I tried, but I am just dying to share this great news with everyone!!! They cut it in half again, from 55 to 27, and I was so elated to see my name on the list again! (Oh, Paulene, my self proclaimed competition DID make the cut, but the one I personally thought was the best didn't, so go figure!)

Ok, enough babbling from me. When I get the new layout up in the gallery I will post a link. You were all so wonderful to help boost my views and I will be needing that more than ever this time, as we get even more competitive!!

Until next time!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

woohoo. Great job, Bree!! So exciting. from what I saw, I think yours have been the best.

JJ said...

AWESOME! You are AWESOME! I didn't have any doubt that you were going to make it. Keep going. I am again sending my creative juices your way!

Michelle said...

Horray! Your pages are so amazing. I saw your name on the list last night and flipped out. When you have the new link posted I'll view often & leave praising comments on the site.

Paulene Davis said...

I am so excited for you. I had no doubt that you would make this cut. You are the best. Looking forward to your new layout and critiquing the rest with you.

Audrey said...

Way cool!! You really deserve it. Your creativity matched with Abby's darling face made you a shoe-in. Congratulations! I am rooting for you all the way. Can't wait to see the next page, and you know I will view often. Great job!

Amber said...

Yahoo!!! That is so exciting. This is getting more and more intense! I can't wait to see what comes next! I love seeing what you come up with!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I have to say that I'm not in the least bit surprised...it's well-deserved! I can't wait for the next round!!!

Jennifer said...

I am not at all surprised that you made it through Round 3--you are incredibly talented, and I'm glad that the judges are seeing that! CONGRATULATIONS! It's so exciting!!!!!!!