Sunday, January 13, 2008

Much thanks!

Thank you Jerianne for teaching me how to personalize my background!! I have been wanting to figure that out for quite some time, so again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Oh and here is a picture of Paul and Abby's newest friend, yes, she is six feet tall(I know this because Paul is 6'7'') and it took both Paul and I to stack her together(ok, so I was absolutely no help and the middle section had to be put up in three pieces!!). I hope you will all notice the purse that is hanging from her arm, she must be in style you know! And no, Paul can't even get a snow"MAN" in the yard, naturally it should be a girl!


And here is my Sweet Eva watching her new best friend, Daddy, shovel the walks out front. Yes we had yet another snow storm this morning! How long does this winter thing last? Every time Paul would come back into view she would giggle with delight!


And because I can't leave her out, and I know you will all enjoy seeing her, here is our Sassy little Tinkerbell! (oh, and don't mind all the toys scattered about, it is a Sunday, give me a break right!) You will notice how she was able to match her shoes to the dress perfectly, such a fashionista!!


Be sure to check back on Wed. to see if I made it into round three of my contest!! Thanks for all your support and encouragement!!

9 comments:

JJ said...

Those Davis girls are dolls! Every single one of them. I just love them. I'm glad I was able to give you a tutorial. It is kind of fun. I'm already thinking of changing mine.

Thanks for the ice cream, friend! I will have to exercise it off tomorrow.

Audrey said...

That is a great snow woman. and teach me to be cool like you please!I want to customize my background too!

Amber said...

Your girls just get cuter and cuter! They all have such cute personalities and are all so photogenic! I smiled throughout your whole post! And good job with that six foot tall snowman.. I mean snowWOman! She is just a treat, and I am glad she is a girl. I don't know if Paul would even know what to do if he had a little boy! He and my dad would be good friends. He got four girls... and has loved every minute of it! Good luck in your contest! I'll be rooting for you!!

Jessica said...

I love your background paper! Great choice to match your topper. I love hearing about your girls and watch their little personalities develop. Liv is the most hilarious girl!

Amber said...

I was going to tell you something yesterday when I was looking at Liv's picture but I forgot... When I was three or four I had a Tinkerbell costume that I just loved and wore everywhere... I also was known as the little IMP... so for Halloween I wore my tinkerbell outfit and my mom put an S in front of tinkerbell, which was written very big on the front of my costume... so I walked around the neighborhood wearing a costume that said, "Stinkerbell" my mom thought it was the funniest invention ever.. at the time I didn't know the difference, I was just happy to be wearing my tinkerbell costume! Anyway, Liv in her outfit just reminded me of the pictures of me at her age in my 'STINKERBELL' costume :)

Kelly said...

Your blog looks great with your new back ground. Zack liked the pictures too. He said Hey that's Abby, she's my cousin. it was cute.

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new background- looks great!

These photos are so adorable. My favorite is of Liv! She has such a sweet personality--I just want to take her home with me.

Paulene Davis said...

This is a fun post. Each girl's personality is shining through. Very cute comment about Paul can't even have a snowman, it is a snow woman. I love the background paper. I need a lesson.

Jennifer said...

I agree that those girls are so cute! I think my favorite picture is sweet little Eva's face watching her daddy shovel snow. That is absolutely priceless! And, now that Jerianne has taught you how to personalize your background, perhaps you can pass on the knowledge?! :-) It looks great, by the way!