Thursday, January 3, 2008

My name is Abby and this is my post

I have decided that since I got this fun digital camera from my Grandma Davis for my birthday, that taking pictures is the funnest thing in the world.


After having Grandpa Davis mention that I should start my OWN blog my mother had to convince me to just use hers! She told me that I was WAY too young to have my very own, while I don't agree, I will go along with her plan!

Here are some of my favorite things at my Grandma Griffiths house.


I like to take pictures of Liv...


and she likes to take pictures of me!


This is my silly Davis family at our New Years Eve party. I did not want to be in the picture because I most certainly needed to stand in front and take the picture!

Eva is my favorite thing to take pictures of. Oh, look, this IS a good one!

Liv LOVES my camera! She always is wanting to use it! When I am feeling like sharing, I let her, but she doesn't take good pictures like me.


Thanks Grandma for this present, I REALLY love this camera, did you know that it can download to the computer? No, don't worry, I will show you how!!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Abby! You are such a great little photographer! If you keep this up, you will be just as good as your mother some day! Keep taking pictures, especially of your sisters! They are the best kind of pictures. I love my sisters, especially my little ones :)

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Those pictures are fabulous. What a great gift! You are a lucky girl.

Audrey said...

A star is born. Just what every family needs.... 2 photographer/scrapbookers!!!! Great shots Abby. Keep up the good work.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

How fun Abby that you are posting. You probably don't know me, but I'm your Aunt Jenn's sister. Great pictures...keep at it!

Paulene Davis said...

Abby - I am so glad that you love your gift. You are a fabulous photographer. I like all of your pictures, especially the one of you and me. I love you and am happy you had a fun fun birthday.

Dad Davis said...

Wow Abby this is quite an accomplishment. I don't think that you are too young. You have proven that you are old enough. Great job. I can hardly wait to see what your next entry is like. Keep snapping those photos.

Jessica said...

Great post, Abby! You certainly are a natural with the camera. I love your subject choices. See you tonight!!

JJ said...

Great job, Abby! You are going to be such an asset to your mother. Taryn is going to be very jealous of your wonderful new gadget! Can't wait to see you!

Linda Clark said...

Hey Abby...you did a great job for your first post. I will be looking forward to seeing many more. You are a good picture taker, keep up the many cool shots.