Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Movin' on up

Ok, so thanks to Jill's most precious picture and all of your views, I am officially into the final round of my contest!!! I really can't believe that I have made it this far, it being my first ever scrapbooking elimination competition!!! I have been completely enjoying the process though, not using templates and thinking outside my normal routine, it is very fun!

So I have downloaded the new kit.

This is going to stretch my creativity again because as you can see it is a kitchen cooking theme and I don't really do pages about that. The kit itself is HUGE and very well designed, it has a lot of elements that I just love. I will have to think about this for a little while.

Of course when I get the layout up I will post the link so that you can all join in on the fun and excitement with me!!!

Oh, and here is my latest page I made with our Christmas card picture. Thanks again Audrey for your photo taking skills!!

I will be back soon with the link!!

9 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! Well I can't say that i'm not surprised that you made it to the final rounds! The cooking layout would be a little tricky for me as well, but I know that you will still pull off something amazing! It was good to see you guys this weekend! I don't know if Trace had fun, but I definitely enjoyed myself. Can you please send me that picture you took of us, if you have a second! Thanks so much! Good luck on the upcoming page!

Paulene Davis said...

I waited all morning and kept checking your post to get the results. I am so happy for you. This kit looks like it has great things in it and I am sure that you can, what I call magically,create something wonderful. Best of luck - you are fabulous!

JJ said...

Yippee Skippee! I knew you would make it. I'm so proud. And I love that kit. Not sure what you are going to do with it but the kit is fantastic. Have fun! I have no doubt you will rock the competition!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Whoohoo!!! Way to go Bree...that is so awesome! The kitchen kit looks like fun. I would probably have to stage some pictures, like a food fight with faces covered in flour, or something silly or take pictures of my lil' chef Kennedy. I'm sure you will think of something AMAZING...can't wait to see it!!! Good luck!!!

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!! I knew you could do it and it's only a matter of time before you are the winner. I'm excited to see what you do with those items ... seems challenging, but if anyone can do it, you can!

Audrey said...

Well, is seems that no one is suprised that you made it. Especially with over 270 views to your page! I vaguely remember some apple pie photos or corn shucking photos of your cute girls that could go with this kit. In addition to winning contests, you still have enough creativity to make pages for your albums too? You are amazing! Good luck with the final round!!!

Kathleen Gauger said...

What an absolutely wonderful blog! I love the pages that you have made. YOu are so very talented. Wow, is all I can say... Wow again!

Linda Clark said...

Fantastic, congrats on being in the final round. Looking forward to the link.

Jennifer said...

You made it to the final round; I cannot say that I am surprised. You're right about that kit being a tough theme, but I'm sure you'll create something fantastic, as usual. Good luck!