Friday, February 1, 2008

We are LOST again!!

LOST is BACK!!!! I am soooooooooooo happy!!! Paul and I just love this show and it has felt like a lifetime since in was last on the air. Did everyone watch? I really enjoyed the premier. Few points of interest - the Oceanic 6, who are the other 3?, didn't Jacob look a lot like Jack's father?, was that Locke in the cabin getting "instruction"?, and why is Charlie trying to get Hugo back to the island? So many questions and so much fun to speculate!!!

On to more realistic things, thank you everyone for your concern for my little Eva. She still will not walk on her sore leg, but she is crawling around and doing better. Like the Dr. said, she will walk when it feels ready.

Today I will be getting my instructions on what exactly I will be doing with the Supreme Team, well they said they would give us instruction on Friday, I haven't received anything as of yet! Can you tell I am excited to get started!!!

Today Abby is out of school as are all the kids in the district(teacher comp day or something) and my sister and Sister-in-law are coming over for digital scrapping lessons. It should be a fun afternoon! And in that regard here are some of my recent pages. The snow day one I have done and uploaded into my GDS gallery because it uses that "Winter Frosting kit" by Andrea Gold from the first round. I just recolored the purple to pink to match Eva's outfit.


These other one's are the Redwood family vacation from this summer with my family. I has skipped over them because it was a little overwhelming to fit that many photo's on one layout but now they are done, and Abby's album is complete to be uploaded and printed. Now I just need to come up with the funds to do that!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend, it is my anniversary AND the Super bowl - Paul couldn't be much happier!!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Hoooray for Lost....

Sarah said...

Hi Bree, I have never left comments before on your page but thought I would today. Jef and I are huge Lost fans as well. My guess is way more "survived" but the 6 are keeping secrets for them. My other 3 guess is Sayid, Sawyer and Desmond.

Sarah said...

Oh by the way Jef is Paul's cousin from Linda Clark.

Paulene Davis said...

I am so glad that you and Paul are no longer lost! It is really fun to have a show to follow and watch. I am afraid that most of mine except Law and Order are all of the air right now, Your new blog colors and header are outstanding. Can't wait to see what your assignments are for GDS. Glad Eva is feeling better.

JJ said...

Yeah for Lost! Very interesting, somewhat scary, a bit disturbing, a lot depressing...what show gives you all of that in an hour?

I'd go on but I'd have no idea what I was talking about...

Audrey said...

Kev is back in town,and we watched the recap, last yrs finale, and the new one last night. I could not be happier that it is back. I even had scary dreams because of it! Yeah!Your pages are fantastic as usual! Can't wait to see what your new "job" brings you. And to discuss Lost theories with you guys when I call late at night for computer help. hee hee

Kelly said...

Happy anniversary! I am glad you got to enjoy LOST. I've never watched it but there seems to be such a following. I think I want to take a trip to the Red Woods, it looks so wonderful. I love the pages with all the pictures on them, they look great with the staples!

Jessica said...

Have a great anniversary and Superbowl! I love the Superbowl for the opportunity to sit, snack, and chat with my sisters-in-law. Sean and I love Lost, too. I like what you speculated. I think one of the other three is Sawyer, because Kate said to Jack in the season finale that "he's waiting for me". I'm excited for this season!

Amber said...

First of all, I am very proud of you for completing the Red Woods pictures! And might I say that you did a fantastic job fitting so many pictures on a page- they look fantastic! One of my favorite parts of that trip was playing with Liv! And your snow pages are so pretty with all of the glitter and bright colors. The adorable faces add a lot of cuteness as well! :) I am not a huge Lost fan, mostly because I don't ever watch it. All I know about it is that my dad always says how "wierd and crazy" it is! He is a fan as well. Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.