Thursday, February 21, 2008

On the move!

After 15 months and several setbacks (yes I am still sad about the leg), Eva is off and walking all over the place!! We are all so proud of her and this HUGE accomplishment!! She still does crawl from time to time, but is enjoying her new trick and all the clapping she gets whenever she walks.


This is my favorite phase - when they sleep through the night, eat by themselves, walk around to get what they want, play games (her favorite is Peek-a-Boo) and just plain are fun to be around! Heres to walking and being 15 months old!!

8 comments:

JJ said...

What an absolutely ADORABLE little girl! I love her! Those are great pictures.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

She is sooo cute. Good for her and the walking....I know how it is to have a late walker even if it was because of a few set backs:(
Love your blog, want to help me with mine?

Amber said...

Yay for Eva! I am so proud of her! I love the picture of her with her tongue sticking out! Very adorable.

Michelle said...

Yaaaaay!! (clapping in the background) Way to go Eva. This summer she'll be following her older sisters around everywhere. Cute girls! (All of them.)

P.S. What is up with LOST? Is Kate a baby-snatcher or something???? I need your thoughts!

Audrey said...

Yeah! Eba! (as she is so affectionately known in our house thanks to Carter.) Lizzie was a late walker too, and now she runs every where. And she has great ankles. I wonder if there is any correlation. Hmmm.

Paulene Davis said...

Eva has turned into a little girl and especially because she is walking now. I loved watching her dance at Liv's party. Great photos of her especially the last one. Your summer is going to be very busy.

Jessica said...

Hooray! I'm glad she's mobile. However, she did seem content to crawl everywhere. She's just a layed back, easy going girl!

Jennifer said...

She looks so sweet walking around; she's a sweet little toddler, and I love the ponytail on top of her head. Eva, you are a doll!