Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Photo session

This afternoon I decided since it was freezing out and we had no place to go (such is the life for a mother of three small children in the middle of a Utah freeze), that we should take Abby's five year old pictures. Of course then Liv didn't want to be left out "I will be twee after Valumtimes day" she tells me. Then I thought to myself, I can't rightly leave Eva out because I was able to get her very first double ponies today! She wasn't very happy about it so I was only able to get this one shot that turned out ok.

So, here are the pictures, I think they turned out pretty well for my amateur photography skills. I can't wait to make some cute pages with them. I had them wear the same dresses as in the new family picture we had taken in December(still waiting on my mother to order them!!) so that we can put them all up together in the front room. Yes I am crazy about coordination! Don't worry I will take some more of Eva in her dress when she is a little happier!



Have a great day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, we make beautiful kids.

JJ said...

Stunning girls! Okay, so I need some photos of Shea for her birthday. Don't suppose I could just bring her over and do them at your house since you do such a nice job...please?

Amber said...

I can't belive how much Eva looks like Liv in that picture! When I first looked at it, I thought it was her before I noticed the difference in hair length. They are beautiful, as always! And you are a very good photographer. :)

Paulene Davis said...

Paul said it very well, you have beautiful children. You have captured their personalities in each shot. Great photography and great subjects.

Audrey said...

Oh I love these shots! You have inpired me to take a picture of my kids just for the sake of the picture rather than the event they are participating in! Happy anniversary to you and Paul. I am still amazed at your patience, yet thrilled you waited and married him. You are made for each other!

Linda Clark said...

Professtional pictures for sure! They are certainly beautiful girls. I agree with Paul, too.

Kelly said...

The photo's turned out great. I need to try the sheet! Your girls sure are cute!

Jessica said...

You are a great photographer. Those are just as great as anything that would be done at KiddeCandids! It also helps that your girls are cute :)

Michelle said...

Cutest girls ever! Way to have a home photo-shoot. Ok, Liv's last photo is my favorite--what an angel face.

Hey, nice superbree supreme team layout. It was emailed to me this morning.