Saturday, February 23, 2008

For the middle one...

Olivia turns three today! She has been so excited for this day to come - because she was getting to have a party this year, a Care Bear Party! Join me as we step back in time and take a look as my darling little girl grows up in the blink of an eye:

Feb. 23 2005 - after a short three hour induction no less than 5 days over due she decided to join our little family.At almost exactly two months she chunked up and we loved every little chubby cheek and roll!
One year sped by and on her first birthday she was very sick, much to my scrapbooking hearts dismay, she frowned in every picture that year, poor thing.Soon she was two and overjoyed with the idea of birthday cake and presents. She was always so smiley, and LOVED Ariel!
And now my darling girl is three!Obsessed with Care Bears (I think she owns them all!) and dressing up, as you will see in her newest layout, a glimpse of her everyday life.Happy birthday Liv, we all love you so much and enjoy your enthusiasm for life! Everyone loves Liv, no matter where you are or who you are with, you just seem to make an impression and people just can't get enough of you. You have grown up so much in the past few weeks and your imagination has exploded! You and Abby play really well together(most of the time!) and you love Eva so much.

Thank you everyone that came to her party, you made her day!!

And Happy Birthday to my sister Hillary tomorrow, we love you!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday adorable girl! Can't believe she is already 3... where do the years go?!

I agree, everyone loves Liv. She is so funny and sweet. I love her too. :)

Audrey said...

She is such a sweet girly girl! We love her, and it looks like she had a great day. I LOVE the 3 yr layout. Is that kit part of your CT spoils? Very cool. Happy Birthday Liv. Wish we could have been there!

Kelly said...

We had fun at her party! Last night out of the blue Zack said "I hope Livvy liked her present". Then later "I sure love cake". He had a good time too. We love Liv, she is a fun little girl!!

Amber said...

I loved this post! Your girls are so beautiful! I am glad I got to stop by and see her and Abby. I hope she had fun at her party (and I hope you did too!) She looks so happy. Thank Paul again for fixing that computer. Trace was very happy. We love you guys! I'll let you know about Saturday but it will probably be when I get off work, around 2.

Paulene Davis said...

We loved being part of this special little girl's party.I so enjoyed watching her play the games that she had chosen. I agree with you that she is special and people just can't get enough of her. I know that I can't seem to get enough. Happy Birthday Olivia, we love you.

JJ said...

You know how much I love my little Livvy! She is such a doll and I just love your layouts. They are gorgeous and cute and perfect for her. I'm glad the party went so well.

Happy Birthday Liv!

Linda Clark said...

What a darling little girl. I love the Care Bears, they were a favorite of my girls growing up and my granddaughters now. Your cakes are great, I just marvel at all your talents.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Liv!! Liv does impress everyone she meets. She is so unique and hilarious! I'm glad she had a great day; she deserves it.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

That was so sweet! I think those two layouts are some of my very favorite ones! She is an angel. Happy Birthday Liv!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe that little Liv is three years old already! She really does have an infectiously delightful personality; she always makes me smile! What a special tribute to such a beautiful girl.