Friday, February 8, 2008

GDS update!

Because I know you have all just been dying to know what I have been up to over at GoDigitalScrapbooking, so I will fill you in!!! :)

They have changed the rules for the team - now instead of doing three kits (two layouts each) they want us to have six kits (one layout each)! You go at your own pace, just complete the six by the end of the month, but if you get done early, then I believe you get to start requesting kits you would like. Yippee for me because that just means more free stuff!! They also have us participate in a Supreme Team inspiration challenge, we have the entire month to do the layout and I am still deciding what to do, the winner gets a kit designed just for them, so that is fun.

Here are the layouts I have completed thus far, if you haven't already gone over to the site (linked on the right under my blinkie) and looked at the Supreme team gallery :)

This is using the new "Heart Throb" collab kit. Template by Babette (this one was published in the newsletter)


Using Theresa Borntreger's "Dazzling Kit"


This is from Scrapshana's "Spring Fling" kit. Template by Emily Powers (I really like this kit, the colors are very me!) I cut the title out of a paper using the Mask tool, a first for me!


My fourth layout is in the works, so stay tuned!!

And if that wasn't enough inspiration for you (Audrey!!!) I have also completed Liv and Eva's books up to the new year by going back and doing their Thanksgiving pages that I had skipped over, I don't know what it is about vacation layouts, they are just so overwhelming for me to get started!!!



Ok, now I am off to the shower, just got back from a great spinning class with my sister Shamae and her husband Steve. The instructor informed us that she had just signed up for the Women of Steel Tri also, it was fun to talk with her about her training plans and how we can cheer each other on at the event!! She made the comment that now that we are signed up there is no turning back! So true!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts. Very inspiring indeed!

I was quite excited to read about what the heck you are doing as a Supreme Team member. Congrats on getting all the free stuff. :)

Amber said...

Wow! It looks like you are having so much fun as a Supreme Team member. You are creating some great pages. I love the ribbons! Thanks for keeping all of us updated. It's fun to hear what you are up to. Shamae and Steve came into my work to get an oil change this morning, apparantly after you all had your class together. They said they had just got done working out. Keep it up!! I think you guys are amazing for participating in that!

Kelly said...

Those pages are so good. It really makes me want to get good at scrap booking, but I just don't know if I have the talent for it. Also, completely not fair that you get to go to a cycling class at a descent hour in the morning!!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

As usual, I love the pages. I absolutely love Eva's "first piggy tails" page. That kit looks darling. So when is the Women of Steel Tri, and is it in a pool or lake? That's awesome that you have someone to train with! You guys should really consider doing the Summer Games one in June!!!

Paulene Davis said...

I really like your pages for GDS. I visited the website and you are still my favorite supreme team member. I look forward to seeing all of your work. You inspire me to do better pages.

Jessica said...

You not only do it all, but you do it all really well! You get a ton of scrapbooking pages done and you're even on a scrapbook team. You also run triathlons? You are one amazing girl!!

Audrey said...

I got their emailed newsletter and noticed you were published. You are so cool! (and I know you!) These are great pages. I love the big brackets on the spring page, and it was fun to relive our Thanksgiving memories! You not only inspire my creativity, but to get my lazy bum to Jazz.

Linda Clark said...

My goodness, what beautiful pages. So talented you are, Bree. I can see why they chose you. I don't know anything about digital scrapping, as I have mentioned numerous times before, but I DO know that you are a master of creating masterful pages.

JJ said...

Amazing. 'Nuff said.