Sunday, February 3, 2008

On this day...

Seven years ago today, Paul and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple. In commemoration of this wonderful event in our lives and as a tribute to my wonderful husband of 7 fabulous years, I thought I would share a couple of photos.

The happy couple on a very dreary, rainy, winter day!

Here is the group shot at the temple, click to look at it larger and find yourself, as many of you were there!

Our first dance as a married couple at our Luncheon/reception at Heritage Gardens in Sandy.

My most fabulous tiered cheese cake that my talented mother made!

To Paul, my love, confidant, companion and friend -
I love you very much and can't wait see what the future hold for us together - Happy Anniversary!!

6 comments:

JJ said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! Such an amazing couple, wonderful parents, and great friends! Hope you have many wonderful and happy years ahead of you.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

Happy Aniversary!!! Congrats on 7 years...I know you have many more wonderful years to come. You guys look so great together (and you make adorable kids)!

By the way, that cheescake looks so YUMMY!!!

Amber said...

Paul looks so young in these pictures... not that he looks old now, but he just looks really young! This was very sweet! I enjoyed seeing pictures from your wedding day. It will be interesting to see where we're at in seven years! I hope we're doing as good as the both of you. Happy anniversary!

Linda Clark said...

Happy Anniversary to a great couple. I don't know if it is just me, but Paul looks a little like his namesake...Grandpa Gauger...so handsome. You both haven't changed at all. We were in your group photo at the temple...yay, we remember the joy of that day, too.
Enjoy the snow, Jerome had two snow days of which we haven't had any for several years.

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that day... and it was awesome. You looked so gorgeous, and haven't changed a bit!

Paulene Davis said...

You two are amazing. I for one am glad that you were married seven years ago. I remember it as if it was yesterday, it was a wonderful day. You were a beautiful bride, so fitting for my handsome son. Happy Anniversary!!!