Sunday, July 1, 2007

What a Good day!

We had such a great Sunday today. My brother blessed little Anthony up in Salt Lake today, so it was an early start, but well worth it. The meeting was wonderful and Jen was absolutly radiant with joy! It was great to see all of my family, and it's always good to celebrate an addition to the bunch! Then we went over to the Conroy's who also blessed their sweet boy Brogan. They are such good friends and we always have a great time when we are together.

So here is my latest page of Abby's gymnastics meet back in May. She did such a wonderful job that day. I couldn't believe how brave she was in front of such a large crowd, but she was so determined to show her Dad and Grandparents what she had learned that it didn't phase her one bit! In fact, I think she began to relish all the applause that was given at the completion of each event. I was so proud of her and what she was able to accomplish during this last year.

I used a Template by SAAB, and "Lucky Star" kit by Gina Cabrara, bitty bows and charm by Fernlili, ribbon by Melonie Violete, star stitch by ksharonkdesigns, staples by thedigishoppe.com., glitter numbers by popbytes.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, we sure did!

No comments: