Tuesday, July 3, 2007

On the run

So today has been full. I watched my nephews Asher and Bensen this morning, so fun to have active boys in the house to play with! Then my old roommate Laura was able to get in touch with me the other day so we decided to meet for lunch. That was so fun, I haven't seen her in three years! If I had a working scanner right now I would embarrass her with some great collage photo's that I have, but alas she will have to be spared until I can get those scanned in(yes robyn you would be next on my hit list!). Tonight Paul and I actually get to go out on a date, my mother has graciously excepted an invitation to watch all three girls while we go to the movie with Cory, Jill, and Brandon. I know that Paul is so excited to be seeing the Transformer Movie, I think it should be pretty good. Tomorrow we will be with my family to celebrate the 4th, so I will be posting pics of my girls all dress for the occasion! In the meantime here is the latest layout. I just love these pictures of Evangeline at six months. What a great age, she started sitting up, eating solids, sleeping at night, and cutting in her first teeth, good times!!

No comments: