Friday, July 6, 2007

Liv is growing up!

Well this is going to be the farewell post for the next week. We are leaving this afternoon to go camping with my family at the Redwoods. We are all very excited and it should be a lot of fun, my mom has planned out some fun activities including a river run, tour of a lighthouse, as well as some time at the beach in Crescent City. This of course supplements the great hikes we will be enjoying through the trees. I will be sure to share tons of pictures upon our return! As for now I wanted to share Liv's new look after taking her in to have her first hair cut yesterday. Such a big step for every little girl and she was so brave and looks absolutely adorable with her new bob haircut! I can't believe she is old enough to need a haircut!


Until next week, hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liv looks so grown up. She is a darling girl. Have fun on your trip and we will see you when you get back.

Kelly said...

I love your blog. I just read through the whole thing and it was so fun. I also think your new house is great. You must love it! Liv looks so cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her! She is so cute!