Friday, July 27, 2007

So Exciting!

I was just thrilled this morning when I checked out Misty's blog and the Readers Showcase! She had picked one of my pages! This is the first one of these blog entries that I have ever done(thanks Jerianne for the push!) and I am more than flattered to have been picked out of so many layouts and to be included with such talented women!!!! If you haven't already, join in my celebration and check it out at mistycatodesigns.blogspot.com. Paul is now insisting that I enter one that has a cash reward!!!!
Here is my latest layout. I loved doing this tribute to our move from one house to another. It made me all nostalgic of my cute condo over in Lehi. We had so many memories there and truth be told I was very sad to leave. On the other hand, I have such great expectations for things to come in our new place. So many people to meet and friendships to be made and good times to be had. If you haven't made a layout with this topic in mind, fellow scrappers, do it! It was a fun one to put together!

Hope everyone has a fantastic friday!!!! Mine is already!

5 comments:

Joel, Julie, and Maddie said...

Awesome. Love the side by side.

Linda Clark said...

I agree with Paul...beautiful work worth awarding. I am just glad that I am a "shirt-tail" relative of yours and maybe a smidgeon of that talent will float my way! I so enjoy what you do!

Paulene Davis said...

Congratulations. I knew that you could do it. This is only the beginning for you.

Audrey said...

Oh don't forget us little people. Congratulations!!! on your spotlight and your new home. This is a great layout. I love the "home" card behind the photos and the ribbon across the bottom. You are so talented!

Jessica said...

Congrats Bree! We all agree that you have a great talent and eye for layouts.