Thursday, July 19, 2007

Howdy!

I know that you have all been distraught that I missed posting the last couple of days!!!! Life gets in the way sometimes! So now that the girls have settled down for a minute, Liv is napping, Eva is napping, and Abby is set for quiet time, I can have a breather and post! We did just get back from Abby's dear friend Emily's birthday party in the old neighborhood. The girls were so excited to go and see her, it has been quite a while. Her mother did an excellent job putting on the Ariel themed party and everyone had a great time. We definitely do miss having sweet Emily around to play with everyday.
Here are my new layouts. This picture of Liv is my favorite thing right now, that look on her face just melts my heart. And the happy colors of Eva's seven months page really brightens my day. Got to love templates though, they sure do make easy work of a layout!!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Great pages! I don't know what I love more, the details of the flowers, swirls, rubber bands, etc. or the sweet faces of your girls. It all makes for a great layout!