Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fun times and Family blogs!

We had a great time last night visiting and eating dessert with Audrey and Jess! We had them over to see the house before they both head back home. It was so wonderful sharing funny stories, reminiscing about old times and just having a good time together. (I had no idea Grandma Gauger was such a funny lady, wish I had met her!) Jessica made a fabulous chocolate cake(it was to die for) and I made Shamae's famous blackberry parfait's with mom's beautiful blackberries. Needless to say we ate way to much dessert and stayed up way to late, but those two girls are only in town a couple times a year so it is all worth it. However Audrey, I think your girls have rubbed off on mine in the fact that they were up at 7:00am!!!!

My next order of business is to let my family know how excited I am that one by one they are all joining in on the blogging. If you haven't noticed Jen's new link as well as Amber's go and check them out. As for the rest of you(HILLARY!)we all want to see how you are doing!!!!! Set one up!!!!! This is the only picture I have of you!!
We miss your smiling faces. Oh ya, Rand, this is my ultimate favorite shot of you!!!!!!!


And without further delay, here is my latest page(I know you have all been dying to see it!) Abby loves her Rolly Polly's and we happen to have a million of them around the house in the rock borders. So one afternoon I decided to take some pictures of this new found joy.


We are off this afternoon to playgroup, the girls love it and I get to meet some new people in the neighborhood!
Love to all!
(Sorry for all the exclamation points, I realize I have greatly over used them this post!!!!)

5 comments:

Hillary Brown said...

haha, that is my favorite pic of Rand as well. That is a good pic to have- I look hot! I have been wanting to set one up, so maybe I will do that this weekend. I also want you to tell me more about digital scrapbooking- I think I will like it. Thanks for thinking of me!
Hill

Jessica said...

It really was great visiting with you guys! I overuse exclamation points too. Thanks for opening your home to us and sharing that wonderful desert. We'll see you tomorrow!

Paulene Davis said...

Sounds like a very fun night. Yes, my Mother was a wonderful woman and she would have loved you and the girls. Great page!.

Audrey said...

I have laughed today several times to myself as I think about our night. Thank you for such a great time, fabulous food, and the tour. Your home is beautiful and welcoming. Let's do it again! (no kids this time - he he)Great page! and choice of colors.

Amber said...

I am laughing right now at that picture of Rand... probably the best thing I've seen in a really long time. Thanks for making me smile. :) As far as the chocolate cake to die for, I might have to get the recipe... chocolate is my ultimate favorite thing! Are we still babysitting on Saturday? I get off work at 2, is it still ok that I come over for our digital lesson? (I'm so excited for that by the way). Just let me know what time!!