Monday, July 23, 2007

It's a Monday

Well I have decided to start exercising again(I haven't since the move). So Jerianne and I went walking on Saturday, man have I let myself go! I was sooo sore the next day!!! Then this morning I ran on the tread mill, how I have missed my old friend!!! It really does help me have a better outlook on the day after a good run, you just can't beat a runners high for stress relief!
After lunch the girls and I had a photo shoot of Eva because she was 8 months old on Saturday.


Isn't she just a sweet rolly polly bundle of joy!

Which leads me to my newest layout. I loved doing this page today, I was remembering how I almost missed her first tooth! It was totally by chance that I even looked to see if she had any, and I didn't even get them on film for another month!


Credits: Template by Angela Niehaus. Papers by Kim Crothers (CitrusSea). Cross stitches by Melony Violette. Grunge Edge Alpha by Seebee's Freebies. Real Stamp Alpha by Lisa Whitney. Staples by thedigishoppe.com. Vintage Polaroid frame by Designing on the Edge. Tab by Gina Cabrera. Scalloped edge by ksharonkdesigns. Polka dot ribbon by ShabbyPrincess. Stitch grid by Natali. Font: DJB JenB2 by Darcy Baldwin.

We will see most of you tomorrow, and if not, Happy Pioneer day to all!

4 comments:

Paulene Davis said...

Eva is so darling and is really growing up. Great photography shots, especially the flowers. Looking forward to seeing all of the girls tomorrow.

Linda Clark said...

Bree, you need to enter those beauties in a "most beautiful baby" contest! You are incredible with your pages and with your children!

Audrey said...

I love the photo shoot! You are so creative with the color-coordinated flowers. Can't wait to see your pages on that one! Congrats on the exercising. I too am starting over. Go us!

Dad Davis said...

What a darling little girl. Looks like another beautiful girl in the family.