Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun in the Sun

So, as I was sitting in the warm sun, watching the girls play and reading in a digital scrapbook mag. yesterday, I came across a layout that so perfectly captured my afternoon. It was a tribute to the little blue pool. It is amazing how something so small can bring so much joy and happiness to an otherwise humdrum afternoon! Doesn't it just take you back to your childhood and playing all afternoon in your bathing suit, without a care in the world. I loved my little blue pool as a child and I love the joy that it brings my little girls now! (Quite honestly, we really should be getting a bigger one, but what fun would that be!!!)

Hope you all have a wonderfully happy sun filled day!(and maybe get a chance to cool your feet in a little blue pool while flooding your mind with memories of a simpler time!)

2 comments:

Paulene Davis said...

Looks like a fun day. I love that your girls have a wonderful back yard to play in. See you on the 24th. I am looking forward to having all of us together. We will take tons of photos.

Audrey said...

This brings back memories for me too! Just goes to prove that all the fun you need is in your own back yard. Great shots. I can "hear" the joy.