Saturday, June 30, 2007

Our new house

Since I spent most of the day yesterday doing chores and yard work I was unable to get a layout done. So I decided to post up some pictures of our new house here in Pleasant Grove. We are almost done with all the renovating. Paint, wood floors, carpet, knocking walls open and appliances are done. We still have lighting on the main floor and bathroom fixtures/sinks to do but that will be done soon.

This is the front, after uncovering the tree and shrubs from years of neglect I think it looks pretty nice.




Here is the kitchen, love that I now have a bar and the girls love to "sit up on the high stools" to have their lunch. I love my new appliances! Oh, don't worry about the Fairy princess party decorations that Abby has been putting up all morning for her sister's and dolls to have after lunch, yes she is too creative for her own good!



This is the front room, pretty much the same as our old place, Paul and my Dad did a great job on the floors!


Here is our Master, love the bay window and absolutly love my "chocolate" wall and drapes (thanks Jerianne for the idea!)



This is our back yard in progress. Landscaping will have to wait until next year, the funds are zapped, but not to bad concidering. The girls love having all this room to play in. They can swing, run around like butterflies, and dig in the sandbox(well plant flowers/sticks, and create scenes with the farm animals, they are such girls!).
Hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new home looks great. It is really coming together nicely. You and Paul have worked hard and it shows.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

What, you moved? I am going to need that new address! Great house, I love that you are in PG again.

Audrey said...

I LOVE your kitchen. and I am jealous of your backyard. What a beautiful home and view you have.

Linda Clark said...

Beautiful and creative....that pretty much describes your family, your page, and your new house!
Looking forward to keeping up on your famiy!

Jessica said...

What a great home! Your backyard is amazing and I love the floors. I also really like the chocolate brown in your room.