Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A long night


So, as many of you know, Paul and Abby were in a terrible car accident a couple of weeks ago. Lets just say it involved the freeway,a semi, and total destruction of Paul's car. I am more than thankful that they are alive and unharmed, truly a miracle they walked away. Anyway I say this because Paul and Will have spent many long hours working on a car from our neighbors that they practically gave us to help get Paul back on the road. It needs a new transmission which is proving to be a lot of work(well finding a transmission that actually works is). The two of them were out in my garage until 2:30am last night! But on the bright side it gave me all evening to work on some layouts without interruption! So here is my mother's day layout. It was a wonderful day spent with my girls, wonderful mother-in-law, and that evening we had dinner with my mom and family. Such wonderful women in my life, it was wonderful to celebrate all that I have.
By the way if any of you are interested in the products that I have used just let me know! Today, if I have time, I will try to get my album links up and running. Thanks to Audrey for telling me how that is done!!!
love to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is outstanding. I love the papers. You are so talented and your pages are beautiful.

Audrey said...

I love the grouping at the top. and a very cute photo. 3 girls are grand!