Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Thursday!

Well the day has been going pretty well. I was able to get Paul dropped off at work, Eva down for a nap, take a shower and get my hair and make-up done all before noon! Then we went up to visit our friends the Conroy's to let the girls run around and play together while us moms had some needed adult conversation! It was a wonderfully relaxing afternoon. This layout I am putting up today features my newest little nephew Anthony. My sister-in-law had him on mother's day(not a bad gift!)and he is just the cutest little guy(well let's be honest, every little baby boy is the cutest to me because I don't have one of my own to compare it to!)and I loved creating this layout using boy colors. Well I did have to sneak one flower in there!!
I hope everyone has a good rest of the day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the albums put together. As always, you did a great job. I really like the blue papers that you used on this page.