Friday, June 29, 2007

work, work, work!

So today is one of my least favorite days, chore day. It is really quite sad that I put it off, and put it off until a beautiful friday don't you think? So after cleaning bathrooms, floors, and starting in on the mountain of laundry that has been neglected, maybe I can take the girls outside to play in the sunshine and water! As for now here is my layout, another one of cute Anthony for Abby's book. I just loved this fun template by Tracy Drane, and Danielle Young's mini kit "Bungalow". Also, I added in the ripped paper from a Tracy Sims Template. Brandon and Jen have the cutest kids, just look at those smiles on Lauryn and Matthew - too cute!


I did have to include this funny out-take of the whole photo session, leave it to Liv to get nervous and stick her finger up her nose!!


Hope your Friday is Great!

1 comment:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

The kandid shots are my favorite, they are usaully so telling....Hey is Brandon the one who got married while we were at USU?