Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend Update

Our weekend started off on Friday night with Liv falling out of bed at 1:00 am and hitting something, her dresser, the bed frame, we don't know, but she gave herself a bad bloody nose and slit her lip!! I felt so bad for her! Poor little Liv, it was a long night ,but was such a trooper and she had a fat lip the rest of the weekend. You will notice in all of the following pictures!

Saturday afternoon we went up to visit my brother, Kelly, and his wife Bethany and new baby Eden. She was just the sweetest thing and soooo tiny, how quickly you forget!!! Here are some pictures of the cute little baby and my girls holding her, they could hardly wait until we arrived.


Now I have to share these photo's of Eva because it was just so funny. They had this little Octopus toy on the floor. Well Eva picked it up, looked at it, and thought to herself, this looks like my binkie, I think I will just use it instead of mine!!!!


She continued to suck on it for the rest of our visit and we just couldn't stop laughing, it was hysterical!!!

That night we went over to Paul's parents house to check in on Paulene and make some dinner for them while David and Paul watched the BYU game (I still can't believe they lost!!!). It was great to see them, and the girls always enjoy a visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Since the game didn't get over until midnight, and then with the drive home, and getting the girls into bed, lets just say that we didn't crawl into ours until well after 1:00am. So being the lazy kids that we are, we slept in of course, and played hooky from church. We decided to just pack a picnic and head up AF Canyon to spend the afternoon together. Here are some pictures of the girls. They had a blast hiking around and throwing rocks into the river.


Don't worry, we will be better next week!!
As you can see the leaves are just beginning to turn color!! I think in about a week it will be fall portrait time, one of my favorite things to do.

This evening our dear friends, the Conroy's had us over for a fabulous Rib dinner (you know Jerianne is from Kansas City, and boy can she BBQ!) We love to get together, mostly because the girls just play and play and play!! Here is a picture of the girls out on their swing set just goofing around.


You know, all of these pictures make me realize that I should take more with me in them! I think I will make an effort to do that from now on!
Well that was our weekend, I hope you all had just as much fun as we did. Hopefully it will continue throughout the week!!!

6 comments:

JJ said...

I just wanted to comment how fun it was to have you at the house last night. Thank you for coming over and enjoying a lazy Sunday evening with us. My girls were ecstatic to have Abby and Liv (and Eva) come over. Thanks again!

Audrey said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! and I love the colors in the canyon. Thanks for checking on my Mom & bringing her dinner. It really lifted her spirits. It is just killing me not to be there to help! Cute pics! and yes you should be in them more.

Linda Clark said...

Thanks for the heads up on Polly. I didn't know anything about what had happened, I called her Monday morning and told her I was thankful for your blog so that I could know about her. And I feel the same way, Audrey, wish I was closer to visit and take care of her. Darling pictures and pages, Bree, always a thrill to visit your blog.

Amber said...

What a great variety of pictures! It sounds like you had a very fun weekend! Poor Liv! Give her a hug for me, I hope she is doing better. Your girls look so cute in the pictures, especially Eva in those cute little overalls! Fun, fun!

Amber said...

Oh! And I love Eva's headband! So cute!

Paulene Davis said...

Thanks for the visit on Saturday. Both Dad and I enjoyed the visit and the wonderful authentic spaghetti sauce. The girls did truly cheer me up with their darling faces and sincere concern. I have to say that these blogs are powerful, as you can tell from Linda Clark's comment, she called me which was a great thing because sisters have healing powers.