Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Head in a fog

The last couple of days I have been suffering with a nasty head cold. Not my favorite thing. It started with Eva, runny nose and I suspect a sore throat because she would just scream and cry all night all weekend!! She seems to be pulling out of it just in time for Abby and Liv to start up. I myself had been suffering not only from the cold, but lack of sleep due to my children, until last night when I realized, I'm not nursing anymore, I CAN take some decongestants!!! Leave it to me to suffer for two days before I realize that! I just get into routine thinking sometimes. So thankfully last night I finally slept and Paul got up with Eva this morning (well he brought her into bed with us and got her back to sleep), this allowed me to get a little more rest. Not that it helped me much today, I am just dragging and not feeling well, so we haven't done much, just laid around and read stories and stuff. Not to mention that I have a very sexy deep raspy voice! It is really quite funny, as the girls keep telling me!

I was able to finish this layout of Abby. I finally got the pictures of her in the corn from my mother and used a couple of templates to knock it out in no time.


I have been working on my next contest entry and I am pretty pleased with it so far. I will post on Friday when the results are out (I know you all just can't wait!!)

Little side note, Abby did her part in the Primary Program on Sunday. She was so brave to get up and say her line as well as stand on the front row and sing her little heart out! I wish I had taken a picture of her all dressed up for the day(hair done in curlers and all), but alas we run late every Sunday morning and there just wasn't time. I know that I am just the proud mother, but I have to say she was the cutest one up there!!!

So I am off to take some more meds and see what I can come up with for dinner, this should be funny since I haven't even thought about it until now. Creativity don't fail me now!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry about the cold, but, yes, I'm even more sorry about the lack of sleep. That's the worst thing about having sick kids, isn't it?! I hope everyone pulls out of this pretty soon, so you can get yourself back! And, of course Abby was the cutest one in the Primary program! That's not being biased, you just have eyes, for goodness' sake!

JJ said...

I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well. If only I had known I would have tried to help out (of course, mine haven't been much better - yours probably got "it" from mine). Hope you are back to normal soon!

Linda Clark said...

Sory you don't feel well, chicken soup cures all, eh? Wow, what great memories it brings to mind about kids performing in Primary Sacrament Meeting programs. That is the best sacrament meeting of the year, I think! Beautiful page.

Amber said...

I think everyone is getting sick... although I get blessed with a broken toe (at least that is what I diagnose it as) and an eye infection! Sigh! But you just go on living and wait til you pull thorough, right? You always do! I love the page of Abby. The little peas were my favorite! The thing I miss most about being in a singles ward are the kids! I am sure she looked adorable. I hope you all feel better!

daherfamily said...

i can definitely relate to the cold thing! and you are much much much more involved at scrapping than i am. i really need to learn how to do my pages digitally like you. currently i am just doing my friend's kids scrapbooks all by hand. and i am keeping it pretty simple.