Friday, September 14, 2007

Livin' Life

Today is just same old same old. I think I write that about once a week, but it is the truth. Last night we went and cheered Paul on at his softball game. They won and Paul scored two runs, which was great. Kelly, Zack and Brody were there as well to cheer on Will. It was fun to visit, Abby and Liv loved running around with Zack for the entire game. I wish I had taken out my camera to snap a shot of Liv doing her "Go Daddy, Go Daddy!" dance in front of the bleachers! It really was the cutest thing.
As for today, just doing laundry(uggg!!) and scrappin the afternoon away and here are some of the results. I am almost caught up (as you can tell I am scrapping the photo's from last week!), I don't think this makes me very happy, now what am I going to do. I just might have to start getting very creative, hopefully you won't mind!!!!!



This last one is Abby's summer in review. I used the same template as Liv but let Abby pick the paper and embellishments, thus all the butterflies and dragonflies as well as the bright colors. I think it turned out pretty cute, we may have a future scrapper here!!!


Everyone have a great weekend. The girls are ready for Paul to be home and play with them all day!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, I'm certain that Abby will be scrapping her own books in no time; she does have an eye for these things, like her mother, and she's certainly smart enough. Have a great weekend with Daddy home; that's always nice, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

I love that you said the girls were looking forward to their daddy coming home to play with them! That is so cute. And I wish I could have seen Liv do her dance to cheer her daddy on at the game! I can just picture her in a cute little cheer skirt with pom poms and bows in her hair in a few years!

Jessica said...

Great pages, Bree. That's fun that you let Abbey pick out some of the page's elements. It definately makes the page more Abbey. Have a fun weekend!

Audrey said...

I love your laundry scrapbook days. They maybe "boring," but end up being inspirational for me. I love your pages, and if you get too caught up, I could always email you some photos. (ha ha) I love the wrinkled papers you used on Abby's pony page. and the butterflies. Way to go Abby!