Friday, September 7, 2007

Just some scraps

I just finished a couple more layouts and wanted to share them with everyone. I don't have much time today, too many things around the house that need to be done - so here they are!


Everyone have a great weekend, the weather is supposed to be beautiful here, and with all the rain this week it really feels like fall is in the air. In fact the mountains out my front window are starting to show color! Shamae and I will soon be heading up the canyon for the annual picture session, I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wonderful pages, as usual! It's supposed to be a nice weekend for us also. We won't have highs in the triple digits this weekend, but when Monday roles around, we're back to the heat. Will it ever end? Abbey looked really cute on her first day of school. She's so bright and such a nice girl. She is going to shine in pre-school!

Audrey said...

I am so happy for Abby. She is why they invented pre-school. And she looks so cute! I love your use of the school element clusters. I was looking through your albums tonight for inspiration. You really do great work.

Linda Clark said...

What wonderful pages. Your creativity is amazing. I so enjoy keeping up with Paul and his cute girls (which includes you!). Give him a hug from his Aunt Linda!