Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm a big girl now!


Well, it is official, Liv is now a good little big potty goer!! Today at church she actually told the Nursery worker that she needed to go wet and they took her and she went without my help or an accident! We are all so excited! Mostly my little pocket book is excited, two in diapers is murder on the budget. After a short(?) three weeks, and only one day that she decided she didn't want to be a big girl anymore, I feel that I can officially call her day time potty trained! (She still wears a pull up at night, but has been keeping it dry somewhat!) This is absolutely, hands down, no exception, my least favorite part of being a parent. Getting a two and a half year old to realize that they CAN hold it until they get to the potty is not the funnest job in the world. However seeing this adorable face as she tells me what a big girl she is because she wet on the potty makes it all worth it!


Having your children grow and learn and succeed is what makes parenting the best. It is such a rewarding job sometimes. It gives me an insight into why my Mom enjoys teaching so much. She loves the look that a child gets on their face when the light goes on and they GET IT! This last week I saw that look on Liv's sweet little face and my heart just melted. I love being a part of that growth in her life, helping her form positive self esteem and worth.


Liv, you can do anything in this life you set your mind to, EVEN going on the potty!!!!

20 comments:

JJ said...

Congratulations! That is one of my least favorite parts, too. What adorable photos of Liv. She is going to be a stunner!

Linda Clark said...

That certainly is an accomplishment...when the training goes from training Mom to remind and get them there to them actually doing it themselves. Way to go Liv and Bree!

Kelly said...

Ya Liv. and Ya you not having to change two diapers anymore!!

Jessica said...

Liv has such a dynamic personality and it shines through in these photos. That's really exciting that you don't have to change two kid's diapers now. Congrats to both of you!

Jennifer said...

My goodness Liv is looks BEAUTIFUL. Her little face really is getting cuter and cuter every day! Congratulations to both of you!

Anonymous said...

I wanna cum in her pussy hard

Anonymous said...

Let me force her head on my cock ill let her suck and slurp my cock and let her choke on it i bet her throat would feel so good on my hard cock

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of little child that if i was to ever seen being drug into the woods by a guy i wouldn't help her infact id let him rape her and as hes sexually raping her ill ask to get in on her and get some to

Anonymous said...

shove my huge cok in that little pussy and break open her sweet insides then fill her cunny enjoy her soft hole all day

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A FUCKING SICK ASSHOLE!

Anonymous said...

Seeing these comments about your little girl infuriates me!

Anonymous said...

I want to kick you in the ass you fucking pedophile!

Anonymous said...

Let me kick your ass you moron!

Anonymous said...

I’ll shove my foot up your fucking ass!

Anonymous said...

She probably got a body count over a dozen men been in her. That little tight cunt must be so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Pull that diaper off she need her guts pumped with loads of jiz and passionate sex with man

Anonymous said...

Fuck her sexy face and thighs I couldn't resist she's made me cum so fucking hard

Anonymous said...

Damn she made my cock feel amazing had to bust

Anonymous said...

I shoot huge loads hope that diaper holds it all after I blow load inside her beautiful pussy

Anonymous said...

YOU SICK FUCKING PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!