Thursday, October 11, 2007

Much Refreshed!

Thank you everyone for your words of encouragement and concern for me during this oh so fun teething time. You will all be happy to know that I was finally able to get a good night sleep last night and felt much refreshed this morning (I can't say the same for Paul who ended up working through the night on some problem with work). It was really a good thing that I was able to sleep because I met Shamae and her kids as well as Jerianne and her children up the canyon at 10 o'clock this morning for another photo shoot and a picnic lunch. Now if we had been smarter we would have realized that it is the middle of October and therefore the sun was not going to be warm and shinning that early in the Canyon!!! It was freezing, so I wasn't able to get very many more shots of my girls because they were all cold and wouldn't take their jackets off (well the one's that Shamae lent me because I also didn't bring any for my girls!). I was actually more along for the ride, to get the girls out of the house and have a picnic since I had some great pictures from my previous venture. I hope Shamae and Jerianne were able to get some cute shots, the scenery was breathtaking and all of their children looked so cute. Here are some pics from our morning.


Thanks for the fun morning you guys!!

This evening Paul has another tournament Baseball game and then I am hoping to go walking with Jerianne (I have missed you lately!) So hopefully that all goes well. I must go now and clean my house since Amber and her sister are coming over tomorrow night to watch the girls for us while we have our monthly "Neighbor night out" with the old school crew.

Love to all and I will be back soon with more adventures!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the leaves in your layouts-- I also really like the ribbon in your previous one. Simple, conservative-looking stuff like that may just convince me to start digital scrapping! I'm glad you are feeling better! See you Sunday at Eden's blessing!

Amber said...

You don't need to clean! I really need to make a trip up the canyon. I have just been so busy but I think I should just schedule it in! I can't wait to come play tomorrow.

Audrey said...

Great photos, and great fun! Sounds like you have some exciting things planned to kick off the weekend. I love Eva's headband with that sweater.

Linda Clark said...

Glad you could catch up on your sleep. Sounds like a terrific weekend. What a great idea... neighbor night out! That inspires me to plan and carry out more nights out with Dale! Beautiful layouts, so colorful.

Paulene Davis said...

Looks like a fun outing with the cousins and friends. Great frames for the photos. I am glad that Eva is feeling better. She is such a sweet girl, It is hard to know that she had not been feeling well. Have a great weekend.