Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Benson!

We spent this afternoon over at my parents house for a family dinner between Conference sessions. It is always fun for me, especially when Randy and Megan, Kelly and Bethany, and Trace made it down. I had forgotten that today was my sweet nephew Benson's birthday (for some reason I always think it is on the 10!), so we all got to join in the celebration. Jill had brought a wonderful chocolate cake for everyone as well as a gluten free pumpkin one for Benson (allergic you know) so that sweet boy was able to blow out candles on two cakes, quite fitting since he is turning two! I just have to post some pictures because he is such a cutie and I hope that Jill doesn't mind!


Don't Benson and Asher look just dapper in their new glasses?!

And now, just because I can, I am posting my latest layout.


I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

I want two cakes on my birthday! He is a cute boy. Your layout is great. I just love the big pink ribbon on all those girls!

Linda's Legacy said...

Darling page as usual and I think it is great that you post so many family gatherings...it is fun to get to know all about you and your family.

Paulene Davis said...

Sounds like a fun family dinner. Benson is a darling little boy and his photos make me smile. I love your layout, especially the ribbon. The ribbons were really a great find.

Amber said...

I just want to say two things. One: I love that big pink bow on your page! It is so cute and it fits perfectl! Two: When did you take those pictures? I swear I was right there and I don't even remember seeing a camera flash or any evidence of pictures being taken. You are very sneaky! It was good to see you, as always!

Jessica said...

That pink ribbon looks so real! Digital scrapbooking is pretty great. Cute photos. It looks like you had a great weekend.

Jessica said...

That pink ribbon looks so real! Digital scrapbooking is pretty great. Cute photos. It looks like you had a great weekend.