Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Leaves are falling all around....

....on the rooftops on the ground. This is the primary song that Abby has been singing ever since we came home from church on Sunday. It has very much put me in the mood to head up the canyon, so this afternoon we did. Shamae's kids were sick today, and Jerianne is in Florida(yes, I am very jealous!), since they were the one's who wanted to join me I had to go it alone. It is very hard to get a picture of all three girls together when you don't have someone to make them all look up at the same time. So this is the only one that I captured that was semi decent!!


As for the individual shots I think we came out with quite a few good ones. So here are some of them for you:


American Fork Canyon was soooo beautiful today, just took my breath away. It was about 55 degrees though, with a little breeze, so poor Liv, after about 30 minutes had enough and was ready to go. Abby really wanted to see Tibble Fork Reservoir, so after a little persuasion with Liv, we went up and spent a while walking around and throwing rocks in the lake.


It was a very nice afternoon and since our day pass is good for three days, and it is suppose to be good weather tomorrow before another storm comes in, I think we will go back up and have a picnic lunch.

I hope you all had a great day as well!!!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, the pictures are so adorable! The one of them looking up is so sweet! I bet you had so much fun spending the day in the canyon with your girls! I can't wait til I can do that with my own someday!! :) And as always, Eva looks adorable in the headband! I love seeing her in them!

Paulene Davis said...

The only word that comes to mind is WOW!. I look forward to seeing your fall pictures every year. You are as good a photographer as you are a scrapper. Of course, the girls are darling and they look like they are having a great time. American Fork canyon is my favorite canyon. It is truly a beautiful place.

Audrey said...

I love this tradition of yours. Your girls have very sweet faces, and I think you got some great shots!You really captured the change of the season. Thanks for sharing, because we haven't experienced our "season" change yet.

daherfamily said...

they turned out so good. i am jealous i have no mountain to go to take my babes pictures!

JJ said...

While we did have a great time in Florida, I am a little jealous that I couldn't go with you and capture some great photos of my kids in Fall. Actually, I would have had you take them. Yours turned out so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Linda Clark said...

Ah, the beauty of Americna Fork canyon brings back such fond memories for me. Thanks for sharing your magnificant photos and pages. Changing to fall is such a joy to me and seeing your darling girls makes it even more fun!