Monday, August 31, 2009

SuperPaul to the rescue *UpDate*

Yesterday it was discovered that the AC unit was broken!! We came to this conclusion when we were sitting downstairs on the couch at 3:00pm just sweating to death and said to each other "Is it hot in here?". Sure enough the motor has seized and we spent last night VERY uncomfortable with all the windows open and the fans running full speed- but you all know Paul doesn't do HOT!

So this morning he pulled on his tights and tied on his cape and flew out the door on his mission to re-establish peace with the August Sun outside that bakes our house relentlessly!

God speed to you good man!!!!

**UPDATE**
Upon returning home from carpool and soccer practice I was greeted by the most cool and sweetest of breezes. All is right with the world!!

5 comments:

JJ said...

What a cool look to the blog! You're amazing.

As for Paul, we've all known he was amazing for some time. Is there some type of beacon (a la "the bat signal") that I can display when we need SuperPaul? I have quite a few projects that neither Kelly or I have any clue about.

Of course, SuperPaul has already been to our rescue a million times so we may be out of tickets.

Michelle said...

Oh no! I'm sorry. Come over if you need a cool place to hang out today while it is being fixed. We have extra fans if you need them too. (I'm kind of a fan freak, I have way more than two people need.)

Thank goodness it is cool enough to open the windows at night. :) I love fall weather for the crisp, cool nights!

Michelle said...

Oh good! I was wondering how that was going for you.

I'm guessing that you are the proud owner of a new AC unit??!

TJoad said...

Hurrah Paul!

Julie

Amber said...

I am sure Paul in tights was quite the sight. You should have taken a picture!!