Monday, September 7, 2009

Pardoned

We have had a couple of not so stellar days at our house this last week. Nerves were shot, people were tired and everyone was out of control. I know, I know, non of you have days like this, but it happens over here!!

So after my last thread of patience broke the girls were given a talk about being happy, obeying, and not screaming at the top of their lungs in the house, the car, or just EVER- and sent to their rooms to think about it and quite frankly to give me a moment of sanity.

Next thing I know Abby has walked in and handed me this note sealed in a yellow envelope [she also let's me know she may not have spelled things right :)] and quickly runs back to her room.Seriously, how could anyone not forgive the bad behavior instantly! I guess she can stay...she is a gem of a daughter!
(By the way this is Abby with her Student of the day Bee Chain and her first school project- the Timeline of her life so far. And yes, after ONE day of school she came home and declared that she was going to grow out her bangs! I think she is a little too grown up these days!!)

7 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Its so nice to know that other people have those days/weeks just like we do. Maybe we aren't that abnormal after all. That note is priceless! Such a sweet girl.

JJ said...

We all have those days and we all have kids that make us feel terrible for having them.

Amber said...

Seriously. Cuttest note ever. the mispelled words were adorable! And I can't believe how much she looks like Liv with her bangs pulled back!!

Michelle said...

Your three kids are "keepers". No matter how much they scream, they are adorable. Her letter is so cute... it's the kind of thing that you keep forever. :)

Tina DeWitt said...

That is the sweetest note I have seen. She is such a darling girl. And yes, we love days like that around here...

Brooke said...

Adorable....I love how she says "I know how you feel."

Jill said...

OH that note is so precious - she is too cute...