Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Bob"sy Twins

Yesterday afternoon was a Salon Afternoon. Change is in the air and my littles needed some change with their hair! Liv's was so grown out and Eva never really has had a "haircut", only a little snip amid screams and tears.

I was only going to give Liv a trim to even out the ends, but when we got there, she became all excited to cut it short again. I did ask her several times if she was sure, and yes, she was sure! (really I was happy, because you know I like her hair short around her cute face).Eva was soooo great this time!!! She climbed right up and sat so still! We have a very cute grown up bob on her now too.
Love these cute sisters! They keep telling me, "Mom, we are twins now!"

7 comments:

Michelle said...

They are SO cute!

JJ said...

It is completely uncanny how much Eva looks like Liv at that age! Gorgeous!

TJoad said...

Love the bobs! I'm thinking of getting one myself. We'll see.

Jennifer said...

Yes, they both look so grown up and beautiful! I'm feeling so excited that we get to see so much of you guys now that BYU football is officially ON!!! See you again VERY soon!

williams family said...

Too cute! I caught a glance of them outside playing this evening, they look so cute. Eva looks so grown up.

Brooke said...

Adorable bobs! I love the bob look on little girls; I just don't think I want to do it to my own little girls' hair. I think I would cry as the curls hit the floor!

Kelly said...

Very cute, and they do look like twins;)