Monday, September 14, 2009

Twice as nice

Liv started her second year of preschool last Wednesday. I am a little late getting around to posting it, but she is no less loved and treasured!!She was beyond excited to see Mrs. Sherrie again and meet her new class who were sure to become her soul mates and life long confidants!

She ate her breakfast, picked out a perfect outfit, and waited at the front window for an hour before we had to leave!!Oh the excitement and anticipation! I am very happy that she is so eager and independent. She is shy, yet loves feeling like part of the group and being social- remind you of anyone?!!Here's to the second time around- may it be even better than the last- if that is even possible!

Oh, and this one- this silly, crazy, hysterical thing that keeps cracking me up with the funny things she says and does?Yeah, she LOVES having the house to herself three days a week!!

6 comments:

Sarah F. said...

Your girls are all so cute. I just can't get enough of those beautiful smiles! Hooray for preschool! I hope she has a wonderful time.

Amber said...

I just love those cheeks! All four of them! Oh how I miss your girls. I bet Liv will be just as good of a student as Abby. We can't wait for conference weekend to see you guys again!

JJ said...

Those girls truly are angelic and beautiful! And I imagine that Eva actually enjoys having her mommy all to herself three days a week!

Brooke said...

Liv is just gorgeous! She has the sweetest little face! It was fun to sit behind all your little ladies in church on Sunday.

Jill said...

They are darling! I can't wait to have them at my house to play again! We get to do all sorts of girl stuff together!

Michelle said...

What cute photos! I hope you are enjoying the few hours a week with just one child. :)