Friday, August 21, 2009

Off to the races we go!

I leave this afternoon for my 100 mile bike race along with my sister Shamae and my brother Kelly- PLEASE wish us all the luck you can give, I am going to need it. I feel like I have prepared all that I could, now I just hope I won't die!!!
I will post up the story when I get back!


OH, and a HUGE congratulations to my Sister Hillary and her husband Rand- she had her baby girl last night!! Pop over and congratulate them on their new bundle of joy!!!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Good luck! I hope everything went well for Hilary.

Brooke said...

Good luck Bree--were you cramming for the final exam last night at 10:30? (when we saw you outside riding your bike). Hope all goes well.

Randy said...

Good luck! You guys are awesome!

Kelly said...

Good Luck!! You are not going to die, you are so ready.

Michelle said...

Sorry I was off the computer and didn't get to wish you luck before your race. I'm glad you did so well. ( I KNEW you would!)