Saturday, August 8, 2009

I regressed...

My girlfriends from High School got together for a girls night out on Thursday! I was so excited to see them all again. I laughed and laughed and laughed, and then I laughed some more! We had such a good time catching up and reminiscing.

It was counted that we now are all married and have 13 children between us! Can you believe that! Man, we are so very old but it was fun to act like we were still in High School again, if only for one night.
(Yes, this would be Sunny doing what Sunny does best- riding the saddle at the Texas Roadhouse!)

Sunny just moved back from Montana and I had not seen her, or Kim, since her wedding 11 years ago. They are the same hilarious, adventurous, opinionated, outspoken, strong women that I remember- only better as they have grown up and embraced motherhood.

Sunny, Kim, Bree, Rachel, Tina, Kerrie

We are still a hot bunch of chics!!! Love you guys and thanks for a fun, fun night- lets do it again really soon now that we all live so close to one another!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Looks like a blast. Makes me wish I had all my high school friends together again. :)

Audrey said...

Oh you are a cute bunch of girls! and trust me... you are still very very young!! But you have now inspired me to blog about my HS reunion.

Kelly said...

What a fun time. You are a lucky girl to live by friends and family! I bet it was good to get out and act like a high school chick for a few minutes. You all look great.