Friday, November 9, 2007

My favorite time of day

Abby and her dear friend Audrey(the little girl across the street, not you Paul's sister!) are upstairs in her room putting glittery make-up on each other. I really should go and take a picture because they also have on fairy wings and princess high heel shoes! Liv is, of course, watching her favorite movie "Cinderella" while decked out in full costume. My darling little Evangeline has just settled in for her afternoon nap. What does this all mean? I now have a moment to share my latest page creations! I am quite proud of these because 1. I made them from scratch, no templates, and 2. I scrap lifted the page ideas from one of my favorite blogs "multi-photo layout gallery". I love the simpleness of Eva's page, kind of reminiscent of the paper way, and I love Abby's bike page for the same reason as well as having everything grouped together in the middle.



What do you think?

5 comments:

JJ said...

First of all, gorgeous pages. Second of all, I need that handwritten font you have and I need you to teach me how to do rounded corners. Teach me, oh wise one!

Audrey said...

You know I love your Friday posts! The shabby princess paper really draws your eye to Eva's blue shirt. It may look "simple," but the beauty is in the details of rounded corners, ribbons, and how it accents her sweet face. I LOVE the way you used the circle stamp as the frame for Abby's bike page. Plus the grouping of crinkled ribbons and glitter. and I loved the flowers on that page too. I don't recognize those. Oh I could go on and on. Very great pages.

Jennifer said...

You are so talented! Both of those pages look fantastic! Yes, I agree with Jerianne, you need to put together a class for all of us to impart of all of your wisdom!

Jessica said...

I love digital scrapbooking! It's really cool that you can add three dimensional embellishments and it all looks so neat and proportional. You have always done a great job, and I'm continually impressed with your skills. I think the thing that impresses me the most is that you never run out of ideas!

Linda Clark said...

These should be published, they are wonderful. I am in awe of your talents.